Student and Family Technology Handbook
Click here to email the Main Office
The PHS Course Descriptions and the Course Request Form are now available.
- PHS has been designated as a “School of Distinction” by the College For Every Student (CFES) organization.
- Our school’s two Science Olympiad teams have regularly placed in the top two spots in regional competitions and have placed in the top ten at state-wide events.
- We offer the following Advanced Placement (AP) courses: Biology, Calculus, Chemistry, Economics, Physics I, Physics II, Psychology, US History, World History, English Language and Composition, English Literature and Composition, Government, and Statistics.
- Students are able to earn college-level credit through Clinton Community College for the following courses: Calculus, Pre-Calculus, and Psychology.
- The PHS music program includes band, chorus, orchestra, jazz band, and the select vocal ensemble.
- PHS offers 19 different sports for students.
- Several of our athletic teams and many individual student athletes qualify each year for Scholar Athlete Recognition.
- PHS is a PBIS school and our philosophy emphasizes supporting and including all students in the most appropriate manner.
At Plattsburgh High School, our mission is to prepare students to be college and career ready through the teaching and learning of 21st century skills. We strive to ensure that PHS is a safe, inclusive, and respectful environment for learning and working.