- 2017-18 PCSD School Calendar
- PCSD Lead Testing Results and Remediation
- Smart Schools Investment Plan - Phase 1
- Building Use Study
- Shared Services Presentation
- Questions & Answers Forum
- Staff e-mail
- Substitute Teacher Information
- School Closings
- Title I Information for Parents
- PBIS - Positive Behavioral Interventions & Supports
- Staff Web Pages
- School Improvement Plan Goals & Meeting Minutes
- Frequently Used Acronyms
- Student e-mail
- Standard Work Day Reporting Resolution
- Link to New York State Sex Offender Registry
The Plattsburgh City School District, located on beautiful Lake Champlain in upstate New York, serves 2,000 students in 5 schools. Our highly qualified and experienced faculty provides a state of the art education that fully integrates technology with traditional face-to-face teaching methods.
Our high school, middle school and three elementary school buildings are centers of community activities such as athletics, the arts and after school programs –and that is just the “A” list!
Plattsburgh, NY is an excellent place to live, work and raise a family, with a growing presence in the aerospace industry, as evidenced by the rapidly expanding Plattsburgh International Airport. Built on the former Plattsburgh Air Force Base, the airport, along with the Plattsburgh Aeronautical Institute, shows the area’s commitment to both education and hi-tech jobs.
We are proud of our students, faculty and school facilities, so please, dig deeper into our website and see why we believe we are the best choice in the North Country for both excellence in education and quality of life.