Information that you would include in this section would be:
When requesting a transcript to include in your career portfolio, request an official copy from your school counseling (guidance) office.
- Copy of High School diploma
Do not include the original copy in the portfolio (as not to loose the original), but do provide a photocopy.
- Copy of any transcripts from college courses you have taken.
If you have taken any non-matriculated college courses through Clinton Community College or Plattsburgh State (through Plattsburgh High School or independently), request a copy of your transcript from the college registrar’s office as proof that you have earned credit in those courses.
- A copy of any certifications you have earned
If you have earned any certifications pertinent to your job or field of work (i.e. CPR certification (medical field), ASE Certification (automotive field), or even certificates that you have earned through programs of study at CV-TEC), include copies of those certifications. Including these types of documents will let the potential employer know that you have current training and that you are skilled in your field of study.
- Licenses (CDL License, Cosmetology License etc…)
- Special awards or accomplishments earned that may be related to the work you are applying for.