Career Development Portfolio:
- Why create a career development portfolio?
- Career development portfolios can be a great way to compile data about your personal career interests, aptitude, and awareness.
- These portfolios can also be useful tools during the application and interview processes when applying for a job.
- The set of documents in a portfolio serves as a collection of information about who you are and what you have to offer a potential employer.
- You can keep this portfolio and update it as needed throughout your working years.
- Components of a Career Development Portfolio: