Register Your Child for Kindergarten for the 2021-22 school year
If you have a child that will be 5 years old on or before December 1, 2021, please contact the office to set up a time to have your child screened on either May 20th and 21st or June 10th and 11th. If you have not already registered at the district office, please register online to complete the necessary paperwork ,and bring it on the day of the screening along with your child’s birth certificate and immunization records.
IMPORTANT: Children CURRENTLY enrolled in either the Glasgow or Momot Pre-K programs DO NOT need to be registered for Kindergarten as they will automatically be enrolled into the Kindergarten Program based on the “attendance zone” in which they live.
You MUST provide the following documentation to complete the registration process (copies accepted):
- Two (2) proofs of residency (parents) i.e. rental agreement/lease/mortgage/utility bill/driver’s license/taxes
- Birth Certificate for your child
- Immunization Record for your child
- Physical Form from doctor for your child
- Custody Papers (if applicable-very important)
- Questions?? Please feel free to contact us!
Please note: If you would like your child to attend a school in a different attendance zone than you reside, you will be required to request this in writing (each year) to Mr. Lebrun, Superintendent of Schools. Consideration will be given along with many factors and decisions will be made in mid-August via mailed letter from the District Office.