Glasgow Elementary Kindergarten Registration & Screening
Register Your Child for Kindergarten for the 2022-23 school year
IMPORTANT – Current Pre-K students: Children CURRENTLY enrolled in either the Glasgow or Momot Pre-K programs DO NOT need to be registered for Kindergarten as they will automatically be enrolled into the Kindergarten Program based on the “attendance zone” in which they live.
You MUST provide the following documentation to complete the registration process (copies accepted):
- Two (2) proofs of residency (parents) i.e. rental agreement/lease/mortgage/utility bill/driver’s license/taxes
- Birth Certificate for your child
- Immunization Record for your child
- Physical Form from doctor for your child
- Custody Papers (if applicable-very important)
- Questions?? Please feel free to contact us!
2022-23 Kindergarten Registration and Screening Dates by Building
Glasgow – May 19 & 20 – by appointment only
Momot – May 24, 25, June 1, and June 7 by appointment only
Please note: If you would like your child to attend a school in a different attendance zone than you reside, you will be required to request this in writing (each year) to Mr. Lebrun, Superintendent of Schools. Consideration will be given along with many factors and decisions will be made in mid-August via mailed letter from the District Office.