Kindergarten Registration & Screening
The PCSD is registering children for Kindergarten for the 2022-2023 school year. If you have a child, or know of a child, who will be 5 years old on or before December 1, 2022, they will need to register their child online for the attendance zone in which they live.
2022-23 Kindergarten Registration and Screening Dates by Building
Glasgow – May 19 & 20 – by appointment only
Momot – May 24 & 25, June 1 & 7 – by appointment only
You MUST provide the following documentation to complete the registration process (copies accepted):
- Two (2) proofs of residency (parents) i.e. rental agreement/lease/mortgage/utility bill/driver’s license/taxes
- Birth Certificate for your child
- Immunization Record for your child
- Physical Form from doctor for your child
- Custody Papers (if applicable-very important)
Please note: If you would like your child to attend a school in a different attendance zone than you reside, you will be required to request this in writing (each year) to Mr. Lebrun, Superintendent of Schools. Consideration will be given along with many factors and decisions will be made in mid-August via mailed letter from the District Office.
Forms & Information
K-12 Student Registration Form including requirements needed in order to register your child (PDF will execute Save As Command in Browser)
- STAC Form – Homeless Students (PDF will execute Save As Command in Browser)
- Home Language Questionnaire (HLQ) Form (PDF will execute Save As Command in Browser)
- NYS Immunization Requirements for School Entrance Attendance (opens in a new tab)
- Elementary Health History Form (PDF will execute Save As Command in Browser)
Additional Registration forms are available here.