3.11.20 SMS Announcements
Stafford Middle School
Wednesday, March 11, 2020
Tomorrow, March 12th….Early Release Day!!!
- Attention all students: You MUST report to homeroom before you go to the guidance office, nurse or to another classroom. Once classes have begun-you must report to your original class, check in for attendance and get a pass from the teacher BEFORE going anywhere else. Students who are out of the classroom without a pass will be given a referral.
- Teachers-please give passes to students if they leave your classroom.
- The Yearbook club will meet today, Wednesday, from 3-4 in B-5! Everyone must attend!
- The Tech Club meets today after school in Room 103…all are welcome to attend!
- Are you a kind person who often thinks of others? Then you should look into writing a letter to a soldier overseas. If you are interested, please see Mr. Cole for more information!
- Please join the Peer Mentor Group for St. Patrick’s Day crafts Wednesday, March 11th Cafeteria from 3-4!
- Flu and Stomach bug season are in full swing. You don’t want it!!! How to stop germs from spreading?
Wash hands often with soap and water, for at least 20 seconds
If soap and water are not available use hand sanitizer
Cough or sneeze into a tissue, not your hands
Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth
Don’t share drinks or foods with others
- The premier night for the ISAB (I Stand Against Bullying/Youth Empowerment) has been post posted to a later date! When a date has been confirmed, it will be announced!
- Spring sports are almost here! Baseball, Softball, Track & Field. Be sure to get your health history form for your parents to fill out. The forms are available in the health office. Be sure to check that you have a current physical on file in the health office. If you are looking to play at the high school level, you need to contact your gym teacher/coach as soon as possible for a recommendation. Modified Middle School sports are available to 7th and 8th graders. Before you can participate you must be screened by the school nurse. We will be setting up screenings in the health office once you return your health history. Modified tryouts begin Monday, March 16th!