2.27.20 SMS Announcements
Stafford Middle School
Thursday, February 27, 2020
- Attention all students: You MUST report to homeroom before you go to the guidance office, nurse or to another classroom. Once classes have begun-you must report to your original class, check in for attendance and get a pass from the teacher BEFORE going anywhere else. Students who are out of the classroom without a pass will be given a referral.
- Teachers-please give passes to students if they leave your classroom.
- Tech Club meets today after school in Room 103. All are welcome to attend!
- Reality Check will meet today and every Thursday after school in Ms. Quinn’s room.
- Math Counts meets today after school!
- There will be a Stafford Pride Party on Monday, March 9th from 2:45-3:45. Students who do not receive a referral for defiance or disruption in the next two weeks will be invited.
- It is time to order a yearbook. The yearbook staff will be in the cafeteria after school in the cafeteria after school every day next week to take your orders. Yearbooks are $25. The price includes your name on the cover and a zoom insert!
- Spring sports are almost here! Baseball, Softball, Track & Field. Be sure to get your health history form for your parents to fill out. The forms are available in the health office. Be sure to check that you have a current physical on file in the health office. If you are looking to play at the high school level, you need to contact your gym teacher/coach as soon as possible for a recommendation. Modified Middle School sports are available to 7th and 8th graders. Before you can participate you must be screened by the school nurse. We will be setting up screenings in the health office once you return your health history. Modified tryouts begin Monday, March 16th!