12.11.19 SMS Announcements
Stafford Middle School
Wednesday, December 11, 2019
- Attention all students: You MUST report to homeroom before you go to the guidance office, nurse or to another classroom. Once classes have begun-you must report to your original class, check in for attendance and get a pass from the teacher BEFORE going anywhere else. Students who are out of the classroom without a pass will be given a referral.
- Teachers-please give passes to students if they leave your classroom.
- The TV in the cafeteria is working again! Any students interested in working on the slideshow shown on the cafeteria computer can come to get information on the multimedia club after school on Thursday in room 103!
- The next tech club meeting is Thursday, December 12th, after school in room 103. New members are always welcome.
- The Yearbook club will meet today, Wednesday, from 3-4 in B-5. Everyone must attend!
- The student council is meeting tomorrow, Thursday, after school. Attendance is mandatory. Placemats are due by Friday! If you have one in Mr. Cole’s room, please pick it up to finish it! Permission slips are due ASAP!