Stafford Middle School
November 8, 2019
- Attention all students: You MUST report to homeroom before you go to the guidance office, nurse or to another classroom. Once classes have begun-you must report to your original class, check in for attendance and get a pass from the teacher BEFORE going anywhere else. Students who are out of the classroom without a pass will be given a referral.
- Teachers-please give passes to students if they leave your classroom.
- All students please check lost and found in the cafeteria for items or books you may have lost.
- Kids’ Nite Out! Hosted by the Plattsburgh State Women’s Basketball Team! Parents, take a night off! Kids, Join us for an evening of fun!! This Saturday, November 9th from 6-9pm. This will be at Memorial Hall, PSUC; Cost $10 per child! Parent and/or guardian need to register on site from 5:30-6:30pm. Questions, please call Cheryl Cole at 518-564-4147.
- Which homeroom will win the food drive contest? Don’t forget to bring in some non-perishable food items!
- The yearbook club congratulates Brayden Caraballo and Gisselle Castro for submitting the winning entries in the yearbook cover contest. Brayden’s design will be on the front cover of the yearbook and Gisselle’s design will be on the back cover. Thank you to all who entered the contest! If you would like your design returned see Mrs. Seguin in B-2.
- The next meeting of the Tech Club is Wednesday, November 13th, after school in Room 103, bottom floor. New members are always welcome.
- Hey Reality Check! If you plan to go to the November 11th workshop with Dana and Rachel, let Ms. Quinn know!
- Winter Sports offered to 7th and 8th graders. Sign Ups start October 18-November 15! Pick up paperwork in the Health Office. Boys’ basketball, Girls basketball, Boys swim!