Stafford Middle School
November 5, 2019
- Attention all students: You MUST report to homeroom before you go to the guidance office, nurse or to another classroom. Once classes have begun-you must report to your original class, check in for attendance and get a pass from the teacher BEFORE going anywhere else. Students who are out of the classroom without a pass will be given a referral.
- Teachers-please give passes to students if they leave your classroom.
- All students please check lost and found in the cafeteria for items or books you may have lost.
- Winter Sports offered to 7th and 8th graders. Sign Ups start October 18-November 15! Pick up paperwork in the Health Office. Boys’ basketball, Girls basketball, Boys swim!
- Reminder that all reality Check members must have permission slip on file with Ms. Quinn to participate.
- Kids’ Nite Out! Hosted by the Plattsburgh State Women’s Basketball Team! Parents, take a night off! Kids, Join us for an evening of fun!! This Saturday, November 9th from 6-9pm. This will be at Memorial Hall, PSUC; Cost $10 per child! Parent and/or guardian need to register on site from 5:30-6:30pm. Questions, please call Cheryl Cole at 518-564-4147.