11.21.19 SMS. Announcements
Stafford Middle School
Thursday, November 21, 2019
- Attention all students: You MUST report to homeroom before you go to the guidance office, nurse or to another classroom. Once classes have begun-you must report to your original class, check in for attendance and get a pass from the teacher BEFORE going anywhere else. Students who are out of the classroom without a pass will be given a referral.
- Teachers-please give passes to students if they leave your classroom.
- All students please check lost and found in the cafeteria for items or books you may have lost.
- The Yearbook club will meet today from 3-4 in B5. Everyone must attend!
- Reality check will meet today and every Thursday in Ms. Quinn’s, Room 100, after school until 3:30.
- Picture retake day is today, November 21st. The photographer will be in the auditorium from 7:45-10:30. Any student who was absent for picture day in September, new students or students who are not satisfied with their portrait package should come to the auditorium during that time. Please report to your teacher first. Students who are not satisfied with their portrait package need to bring the package with them to have their picture retaken.
- There will be a workday for ping pong parachute in C3 today at 3pm. Any student who signed up for next Monday’s Science competition and needs a new set of rules should pick up these rules with their science teacher or see Mrs. Howard in C3.
- Modified boys basketball tryouts will be Monday (November 18) through Friday from 5:30-7:30pm at SMS.
- Modified A girls’ basketball tryouts will begin Monday, November 18th. Practice 3:30-5:30 at the SMS gym.
- The Food drive ends this Friday! It’s a close race between 6th and 7th grade!
- Math Counts meets today in room F3 at 3pm!
- The Peer Mentor group will be making Thanksgiving crafts on Monday, November 25th from 3-4 in the cafeteria.