Stafford Middle School
Tuesday, October 29, 2019
- Attention all students: You MUST report to homeroom before you go to the guidance office, nurse or to another classroom. Once classes have begun-you must report to your original class, check in for attendance and get a pass from the teacher BEFORE going anywhere else. Students who are out of the classroom without a pass will be given a referral.
- Teachers-please give passes to students if they leave your classroom.
- All students please check lost and found in the cafeteria for items or books you may have lost.
- Winter Sports offered to 7th and 8th graders. Sign Ups start October 18-November 15! Pick up paperwork in the Health Office. Boys’ basketball, Girls basketball, Boys swim!
- The high school mentor group will be hosting a pumpkin painting after school today, October 29th in the cafeteria from 3-4. Please join us to get in the Halloween Spirit-snacks will be served.
- The next meeting of the Tech Club is tomorrow, Wednesday, after school in Room 103 (bottom floor)…New members are always welcome!
- The next Science Olympiad meeting will be held tomorrow morning at 7:30am in Room C-3.
- There will be a work day for all students who signed up to take part in Crime Busters on the SMS Science Olympiad Competition Day on November 25th. It will be in room C3 from 3 until 4pm. Howard will cover the basics you need to know to solve the crime.
- There will be a PHS Hockey open skate at the PSUC field house this Sunday, November 3rd from 8:30-9:30am.
- Reminder that all reality Check members must have permission slip on file with Ms. Quinn to participate.
- Hey Hornets! TED X Youth at PHS is coming November 2nd! All SMS students can purchase tickets for $10. If interested, stop by the main office if you have any questions!
- There are only 4 days left to submit your design for the yearbook! Directions are in the guidance office. Checkout the display in the cafeteria for ideas!