Stafford Middle School
Monday, October 28, 2019
- Attention all students: You MUST report to homeroom before you go to the guidance office, nurse or to another classroom. Once classes have begun-you must report to your original class, check in for attendance and get a pass from the teacher BEFORE going anywhere else. Students who are out of the classroom without a pass will be given a referral.
- Teachers-please give passes to students if they leave your classroom.
- All students please check lost and found in the cafeteria for items or books you may have lost.
- Winter Sports offered to 7th and 8th graders. Sign Ups start October 18-November 15! Pick up paperwork in the Health Office. Boys’ basketball, Girls basketball, Boys swim!
- Krispy Kreme Doughnut orders and money are due today by 11am!
- Student Council meets today after school in Mr. Cole’s room. Attendance is mandatory!
- The high school mentor group will be hosting a pumpkin painting after school on Tuesday, October 29th in the cafeteria from 3-4. Please join us to get in the Halloween Spirit-snacks will be served.
- There will be a PHS Hockey open skate at the PSUC field house this Sunday, November 3rd from 8:30-9:30am.
- Hey Hornets! TED X Youth at PHS is coming November 2nd! All SMS students can purchase tickets for $10. If interested, stop by the main office if you have any questions!
- There are only 5 days left to submit your design for the yearbook! Directions are in the guidance office. Checkout the display in the cafeteria for ideas!