10.25.19 SMS. Announcements
Stafford Middle School
Friday, October 25, 2019
- Attention all students: You MUST report to homeroom before you go to the guidance office, nurse or to another classroom. Once classes have begun-you must report to your original class, check in for attendance and get a pass from the teacher BEFORE going anywhere else. Students who are out of the classroom without a pass will be given a referral.
- Teachers-please give passes to students if they leave your classroom.
- All students please check lost and found in the cafeteria for items or books you may have lost.
- Winter Sports offered to 7th and 8th graders. Sign Ups start October 18-November 15! Pick up paperwork in the Health Office. Boys’ basketball, Girls basketball, Boys swim!
- All JV and Modified gymnasts need to see Ms. Haulton by the end of today. Picture forms and end of season forms are now available.
- Krispy Kreme Doughnut orders and money are due today by in the office by 3pm!
- Reality Check members-Remember to meet at the mall this Sunday in front of JC Penney from 1-2:30 to help register for the costume contest!
- Student Council meets Monday after school in Mr. Cole’s room. Attendance is mandatory!
- Gymnastics clothing has arrived. Please see Ms. Haulton to collect it!
- The high school mentor group will be hosting a pumpkin painting after school on Tuesday, October 29th in the cafeteria from 3-4. Please join us to get in the Halloween Spirit-snacks will be served.
- There will be a PHS Hockey open skate at the PSUC field house this Sunday, October 27th from 1-2 pm. Sunday, November 3rd from 8:30-9:30am.
- Hey Hornets! TED X Youth at PHS is coming November 2nd! All SMS students can purchase tickets for $10. If interested, stop by the main office if you have any questions!
- Are you doodling in class? Do you want your name on the cover of everyone’s yearbook? Then enter the yearbook cover contest. Contest requirements are in the guidance office and all designs must be submitted by Friday, November 1st!