10.16.19 SMS. Announcements
Stafford Middle School
Wednesday, October 16, 2019
- Attention all students: You MUST report to homeroom before you go to the guidance office, nurse or to another classroom. Once classes have begun-you must report to your original class, check in for attendance and get a pass from the teacher BEFORE going anywhere else. Students who are out of the classroom without a pass will be given a referral.
- Teachers-please give passes to students if they leave your classroom.
- All students please check lost and found in the cafeteria for items or books you may have lost.
- Attention all 7th and 8th graders interested in playing boys/girls JV basketball, boys/girls varsity hockey, boys varsity swim, boys/girls varsity indoor track, boys/girls varsity bowling or varsity cheerleading, there will be a mandatory APP meeting today, Tuesday. Any questions see Mr. Hartmann.
- The Yearbook club will meet today, Wednesday, from 3-4 in B-5. All members should attend.
- All students interested in taking part in the SMS Science Olympiad competition on November 25th should return their sign-up sheet to Mrs. Howard or their science teacher by this Friday.
- The next meeting of the Tech Club is Monday, October 21st, after school in Room 103. This is a change from Tuesday. New members are always welcome.
- Running club is cancelled for tomorrow.
- Reality Check meets tomorrow, Thursday, after school in Ms. Quinn’s room.
- Modified XC practice is cancelled for today!
- Fermata Nowhere rehearsal is cancelled today!