1.15.20 SMS Announcements
Stafford Middle School
Wednesday, January 15, 2020
- Attention all students: You MUST report to homeroom before you go to the guidance office, nurse or to another classroom. Once classes have begun-you must report to your original class, check in for attendance and get a pass from the teacher BEFORE going anywhere else. Students who are out of the classroom without a pass will be given a referral.
- Teachers-please give passes to students if they leave your classroom.
- Book orders for Kate Messner’s books are due today! See Mrs. McCarty in B-1 for order forms. Late orders cannot be accepted!
- The yearbook staff will meet today from 3-4 in B-5. Everyone must attend!
- The Multimedia club is meeting tomorrow, Thursday, after school in room 103. New members are always welcome!
- Reality Check will meet tomorrow, Thursday, after school in Ms. Quinn’s room!
- The school competition for the Mathcounts will be held this Thursday, January 16th, at 3pm in room F-3. The top 8 students will be selected to represent our school at the regional competition.
- Anyone interested in signing up for Modified Basketball (boys and girls), please see the nurse as soon as possible. Basketball starts on January 22nd and you must be cleared by the nurse before that day. Any 7th or 8th grade student that did not play Modified A basketball is eligible to participate.