1.14.20 SMS Announcements
Stafford Middle School
Tuesday, January 14, 2020
- Attention all students: You MUST report to homeroom before you go to the guidance office, nurse or to another classroom. Once classes have begun-you must report to your original class, check in for attendance and get a pass from the teacher BEFORE going anywhere else. Students who are out of the classroom without a pass will be given a referral.
- Teachers-please give passes to students if they leave your classroom.
- Today is the final spelling bee rally in room B1. There is still room for a 7th grade competitor! See Mrs. McCarty if you are interested!
- The Tech Club is today, Tuesday, after school in room 103. New members are always welcome!
- Book orders for Kate Messner’s books are due tomorrow. See Mrs. McCarty in B-1 for order forms. Late orders cannot be accepted!
- The yearbook staff will meet tomorrow from 3-4 in B-5. Everyone must attend!
- The Multimedia club is meeting Thursday, January 16th, after school in room 103. New members are always welcome!
- The school competition for the Mathcounts will be held this Thursday, January 16th, at 3pm in room F-3. The top 8 students will be selected to represent our school at the regional competition.
- Anyone interested in signing up for Modified Basketball (boys and girls), please see the nurse as soon as possible. Basketball starts on January 22nd and you must be cleared by the nurse before that day. Any 7th or 8th grade student that did not play Modified A basketball is eligible to participate.