09.20.19 – SMS Announcements
Stafford Middle School
Friday, September 20, 2019
- Attention all students: You MUST report to homeroom before you go to the guidance office, nurse or to another classroom. Once classes have begun-you must report to your original class, check in for attendance and get a pass from the teacher BEFORE going anywhere else. Students who are out of the classroom without a pass will be given a referral.
- Teachers-please give passes to students if they leave your classroom.
- All students please check lost and found in the cafeteria for items or books you may have lost.
- Join the SMS Running Club! The Running club will meet Tuesdays and Thursdays for the month of October from 7-8 am. Stop in the nurse’s office for a note!
- 1st Student Council meeting is Monday, September 23rd @2:45 in Mr. Cole’s room. It is very important that you attend!
- Clinton County Lady Mariners are pleased to announce the addition of a 16 U Team. Tryouts will be held at Schuyler Falls Town Hall Field on Mason Street for more information contact Joe Liberty or Sam Campbell. Stop by or call the main office for more information.