3.11.19 SMS Announcements
- March 11, 2019
- Posted by: Matt Smith
- Category: SMS Announcements
Stafford Middle School
Monday, March 11, 2019
- Attention all students: You MUST report to homeroom before you go to the guidance office, nurse or to another classroom. Once classes have begun-you must report to your original class, check in for attendance and get a pass from the teacher BEFORE going anywhere else. Students who are out of the classroom without a pass will be given a referral.
- Teachers-please give passes to students if they leave your classroom.
- Musical instruments and sports equipment can be dropped off at 7:55…NO SOONER
- All students please check lost and found in the cafeteria for items or books you may have lost.
- Modified sign-ups for Spring sports will be February 25th through March 8th. All modified sports tryouts begin on Monday, March 18th. Athletes must “sign-up” every single sport season!
- Modified B Basketball practice will be today, Monday, March 11 from 3:30-5:30 and Thursday, March 14th from 3:30-5:30.
- The next Student Council meeting is Tuesday, March 12th after school in room F6. Please be sure 1 representative is present.
- Neon Night Dance! Thursday, March 14th from 6-8pm in the SMS Gymnasium (must use back entrance.) The cost of the dance is $3; Food and Drinks cost $1; Game Entries-.50. Two students dressed in the most neon will each win a special prize*
- Grandparent Appreciation Night will be held on Thursday, March 21st from 4-5pm in the SMS cafeteria. SMS grandparents and their SMS grandchildren attending SMS. Activities include Grandparent pins, Ice Cream Social, Gift Basket giveaways, board games, and poems read by students. RSVP slips must be returned by Wednesday, March 13th!