Stafford Middle School
November 6, 2019
- Attention all students: You MUST report to homeroom before you go to the guidance office, nurse or to another classroom. Once classes have begun-you must report to your original class, check in for attendance and get a pass from the teacher BEFORE going anywhere else. Students who are out of the classroom without a pass will be given a referral.
- Teachers-please give passes to students if they leave your classroom.
- All students please check lost and found in the cafeteria for items or books you may have lost.
- Winter Sports offered to 7th and 8th graders. Sign Ups start October 18-November 15! Pick up paperwork in the Health Office. Boys’ basketball, Girls basketball, Boys swim!
- The yearbook club will meet today from 3-4 in B-5. Everyone must attend!
- There will be no Reality Check this week!
- Hey Reality Check members! If you plan to go to the November 11th workshop with Dana and Rachel, let Ms. Quinn.
- Kids’ Nite Out! Hosted by the Plattsburgh State Women’s Basketball Team! Parents, take a night off! Kids, Join us for an evening of fun!! This Saturday, November 9th from 6-9pm. This will be at Memorial Hall, PSUC; Cost $10 per child! Parent and/or guardian need to register on site from 5:30-6:30pm. Questions, please call Cheryl Cole at 518-564-4147.
- Important Reminder!!! Tomorrow is an Early Release Day! Students will be dismissed at 11:30!