Today is an “A” Day
TUESDAY November 13, 2018
- ATTENTION all Select Vocal Ensemble members: There will be a rehearsal in room 108 immediately after school from 2:45-3:30. All Select Vocal Ensemble members are expected to be there.
- We are now in the Second Quarter, and using Friday, November 9th as the starting point, this is a reminder that students will serve a detention period for every three unexcused “lates” they acquire during the Second quarter. The count will restart at the beginning of each new quarter. Please make every effort to arrive to school on time.
- Attention student drivers that park on the Taj Mahal side: Please do not park in the closest two rows as these spaces are reserved for faculty and staff.
- Attention SENIORS: Please pick up GRADUATION packets from either Ms. Fresn in Room 245 or the Main Office.
NO GUIDANCE INFO
- The PHS Student Association is EXTENDING the Thanksgiving food drive. For any non-perishable Thanksgiving food item you bring in up to tomorrow, November 14th, you will be entered into a drawing for a $20 Target gift card. Please bring all items to your Science classroom or Mrs. Bouayadi or Ms. Bednarz.”
- PHS-GAPP is conducting its fall Krispy Kreme Fundraiser. Donuts may be ordered from any Gappie or from Frau Seeber from until Friday, December 7, 2018. The cost is $10 per dozen, and the delicious taste is priceless! They’ll be fresh from the oven, and GAPP delivers to your door. It doesn’t get any better! See a Gappie today.
- Attention all Freshmen…Please continue selling Little Caesar’s Pizza Kits. All orders MUST be turned in by 3:00 TOMORROW November 14th. Orders may be turned in directly to the following people ONLY: Ms. Bieber, Mrs. McMahon, Mrs. Wells-Bruce, and Mr. Carpenter.
- There will be a College For Every Student meeting tomorrow November 14 after school at 2:45 in Ms. LaPierre’s room (221). Anyone interested in helping to plan this year’s Santa’s workshop should attend. If you are unable to make it to the meeting but are interested in helping out, please stop by to pick up information or submit ideas.
The winter sports parents meeting is tonight at 7pm, in the PHS Auditorium