Stafford Middle School
November 7, 2018
- Attention all students: You MUST report to homeroom before you go to the guidance office, nurse or to another classroom. Once classes have begun-you must report to your original class, check in for attendance and get a pass from the teacher BEFORE going anywhere else. Students who are out of the classroom without a pass will be given a referral.
- Teachers-please give passes to students if they leave your classroom.
- Early Dismissal tomorrow, please have your rides here by 11:30!!
- Musical instruments and sports equipment can be dropped off at 7:55…NO SOONER
- All students please check lost and found in the cafeteria for items or books you may have lost.
- The Multimedia Club meets today after school in Room 103, Bottom Floor. We will be working on updating the cafeteria television presentation. The club is open to all students in all grades!
- The Modified Volleyball Banquet will be tonight at 6pm in the high school auditorium!
- Reality Check meets again this week to finish our PR Campaign and discuss leadership workshop! See you Thursday!
- Winter Sports Sign Ups…Winter Sports Offered to 7th and 8th You can sign up until Friday, November 9th. Paperwork in the Health Office. Boys Basketball, Girls Basketball, Boys Swim!
- Don’t forget to bring in a food item for the food drive!
- There will be a brief meeting for boys interested in Modified Swim after school today in Room F1A.
- No sports announcements for today