Stafford Middle School
Tuesday, May 18, 2019
- Attention all students: You MUST report to homeroom before you go to the guidance office, nurse or to another classroom. Once classes have begun-you must report to your original class, check in for attendance and get a pass from the teacher BEFORE going anywhere else. Students who are out of the classroom without a pass will be given a referral.
- Teachers-please give passes to students if they leave your classroom.
- Musical instruments and sports equipment can be dropped off at 7:55…NO SOONER
- All students please check lost and found in the cafeteria for items or books you may have lost.
- A reminder to all students! Cell phones and all electronic devices (including ear buds) are to be off and out of sight during school.
- The track banquet is Wednesday, June 19th from 4-6pm at PHS. Please bring a dish or item to share. You will also need to bring in your uniform if you have not handed it in.
- 8th grade Move Up ceremony chorus rehearsals: Today, June 18th from 3-4pm; Friday, June 21st from 3-4pm and Monday, June 24th from 11:45-1:00pm. Dress rehearsal @ PHS: Monday, June 24th: 4:45pm. Please note any student in 8th grade that is interested in performing in the chorus for the 8th Grade Move-Up Night on Monday, June 24th at 6:00pm must attend rehearsals and be prepared in order to perform.
- Summer Cross Country Camp at SUNY Plattsburgh for grades 7-12. Please see Mr. Girard in A-5 for more details!
- Schools Out Kids Count Event will be on Saturday, June 22nd…see the poster near the main office for details!
- All students interested in Fall Sports must check in with the school nurse for paperwork!
- Attention 6th and 7th graders! During Field Day on the last day of school there is an option to participate in the SMS Fun Run. You have the choice to walk or run a half mile, a mile, or a full 3.1 miles on the Saranac River Trail. To participate, you must return the permission slip that you receive in homeroom by this Thursday. See Mrs. McCarty in room B1 if you have any questions.