Today is WEDNESDAY, JUNE 12TH, 2019
It is an “A” Day
Happy Birthday goes out today to: Tyler Agnew, Kaleb Pecoraro, and Marjorie Simard!!
- Tomorrow (Thursday) after school there is an important meeting for the Drama Club students going on the NYC trip. Meet in in the Auditorium at 2:45.
- ATTENTION Seniors: The Senior Ball tickets are on sale in the Hive. The cost is $25.00 per person for dinner & dance. Sign up out-of-district guests in the Main office.
- The Class of 2019 is hosting a fundraiser with Buffalo Wild Wings on Friday, June 14th from 5 to close. Please come out and help support your Seniors in need June 14th at Buffalo Wild Wings!
- Please pick up a Senior Events letter from either Ms. Fresn in Room 245 or from the Main office. Each Senior has to have a letter on file before attending any of the Senior Events.
- There will be a very important Green Team meeting tomorrow, June 13th, after school. We will be holding elections and everyone must vote.
- There will be a mandatory Adventure Club meeting TODAY after school in room 106 for all students attending the zip-lining trip tomorrow!
Election results for the Class of 2020 are as follows:
- President: Garrett Lemza
- Vice President: Michayla Wells
- Treasurer: Hannah Baker
- Recording Secretary: Nolan deGrandpre
- Corresponding Secretary: Marc Malseptic
Election results for the Class of 2021 are as follows:
- President: Nicholas Flora
- Vice President: Xavier Powell
- Treasurer: Isobel Bond
- Recording Secretary: Lucas McLean
- Corresponding Secretary: Emir Gul
Election results for Key Club: President: Garett Lemza
Secretary: Rebecah Courson
Key Club Inductions will be TOMORORW at 2:40 in room 226. All Key Club members MUST ATTEND!!
Locker-clean out begins today! All lockers must be cleaned out by the last day of school, Monday June 17th. Students: You are welcome to clean out your lockers during study halls.
Locker Clean-Out Etiquette
Located in the hall way are containers to recycle and reuse most items from your locker. Each year, we recycle about 1500 pounds of material during locker clean out. Old binders find new life with teachers and other students. Left over notebook paper is given to students without. Everyone has had the experience of getting to class and realizing you don’t have a pencil. So please the take the time to sort through your locker using the following guidelines.
- Food, moldy coffee mugs, or dirty gym clothes should go directly into the garbage. (Garbage goes in the garbage!)
- Put used paper in the recycling container.
- Clean out your binder completely, and then put it in the large Binder Bin.
- All containers are clearly labeled. Please take the time to put your materials in the correct bin.
Start your summer off right by recycling your locker!
It’s time to sign up for fall sports!! Before the last day of school make sure you stop by the Health Office to sign up and get the paperwork you need for your fall sports clearance. Don’t get sidelined the first day of practice because you haven’t been cleared!
Anyone interested in Cross-Country this fall, there will be meetings this week, right after school:
Girls cross country will be in Mr. Mousseau’s room, on Friday in room 242.
Boys cross country will be in room 229, Thursday, with Mr. Mehan.