Today is MONDAY, JUNE 10TH, 2019
It is an “A” Day
Happy Birthday goes out today to: Carter Brown, Ethan Dague, and Alexander Tuller!
ATTENTION all Select Vocal Ensemble members – There will be a rehearsal in room 108 immediately after school from 2:45 – 3:30. All Select Vocal Ensemble members are expected to be there.
- There are only TWO 2019 PHS yearbooks left for sale! Ask in the Main office.
- Attention all Green Teamers: The election for next year’s officers has been moved to NEXT Thursday, June 13th.
- The Class of 2019 is hosting a fundraiser with Buffalo Wild Wings on Friday, June 14th from 5 to close. Please come out and help support your Seniors in need June 14th at Buffalo Wild Wings!
- Please pick up a Senior Events letter from either Ms. Fresn in Room 245 or from the office. Each Senior has to have a letter on file before attending any of the Senior Events.
- There will be a mandatory Adventure Club meeting this Wednesday after school in room 106 for all students attending the ziplining trip on Thursday!
Election results for the Class of 2020 are as follows:
- President: Garrett Lemza
- Vice President: Michayla Wells
- Treasurer: Hannah Baker
- Recording Secretary: Nolan deGrandpre
- Corresponding Secretary: Marc Malseptic
Please see Ms. Fresn by the end of the day for some important information.
Congratulations to Joe Gonzalez-Lyons for winning the Section 7 Athletics Sportsmanship Award at the NYS Track Championships! Great job Joe!!
Attention Boys Soccer!! There is a summer soccer meeting on TODAY at 2:45, in Room 249. See Coach LaRose if you have any questions!
It’s time to sign up for fall sports!! Before the last day of school make sure you stop by the Health Office to sign up and get the paperwork you need for your fall sports clearance. Don’t get sidelined the first day of practice because you haven’t been cleared!