Today is FRIDAY, MAY 17TH, 2019
It is an “A” Day
Happy Birthday to Roswell Fassett and Mr. Towey!!
- Junior Prom tickets are on sale through TODAY. They are $15 each and can be purchased at The Hive.
- Forms for the After Prom Party and to sign up OUT OF DISTRICT guests need to be turned in to the Main Office asap.
- Hi PHS! Are you interested to travel to Paris, Provence, Monaco & Barcelona next spring? For more information come to the meeting on Tuesday May 21st after school in room 215 and check it out.
- Attention all students: Composting will begin again on Monday, May 20th. Please remember to put only compostable items in the compost like apple cores and banana peels. DO NOT put fruit cups or apple sauce in the compost. If you are not sure if an item can be composted, then consult the poster that sits right above the compost bin. Thank you PHS, together we can make a difference.
- Information for the CVPH Junior Volunteer Program is available in the Guidance Office. There are only 25 slots available, applications are completed on line and are due by May 24th.
- Attention all Seniors – The deadline to submit for the Senior Slideshow is May 23rd. All seniors should be turning in pictures. Please read your school email OR see Mr. Mousseau if you have any questions.
Friday, May 17, 2019
At 3:30 pm the Varsity Golf team will have a match vs Saranac Lake, here at Bluff Point Golf Course.
The Lacrosse team will have a game at 6 pm vs Salmon River Central, here at the PHS turf field.
This Weekend, On Saturday, May 18, 2019:
At 10 am, the boys JV baseball team will have a game vs Peru Central at the South Acres softball Field, Middle.
At 10 am, the boys Varsity baseball team will have a game vs Peru Central at Lefty Wilson Field on Boynton Ave., Plattsburgh.
The Varsity Boys and Girls Track teams will be traveling to Ogdensburg for an invitational meet.