Today is MONDAY, MAY 13TH, 2019
It is an “A” Day
Happy Birthday to Mackenzie Hendrie!!
ATTENTION all Select Vocal Ensemble members: There will be a rehearsal in room 108 immediately after school from 2:45 to 3:30. All Select Vocal Ensemble members are expected to be there.
- Are you looking for a Summer JOB? SWEET applications are available in the Guidance Office. Students who are 14 to 20 years old can apply but preference will be given to students who are 16 or older. Please don’t wait! Interviews will be in May, and only a limited number are given. Economic Eligibility Guidelines Apply.
- Junior Prom tickets are on sale through Friday May 17th. They are $15 each and can be purchased at The Hive.
- Forms for the After Prom Party and to sign up OUT OF DISTRICT guests need to be turned in to the Main Office.
- Creative Arts Club will be meeting tomorrow in the art room instead of Wednesday this week.
- Information for the CVPH Junior Volunteer Program is available in the Guidance Office. There are only 25 slots available, applications are completed on line and are due by May 24th.
- Attention all Seniors – The deadline to submit for the Senior Slideshow is May 23rd. All seniors should be turning in pictures. Please read your school email OR see Mr. Mousseau if you have any questions.
At 3:30 pm the Varsity Boys and Girls Tennis team will have a match vs Saranac Central, here at PHS.
At 4:30 pm, the boys JV baseball team will have a game vs Northeastern Clinton Central @South Acres Baseball Field (Middle).
At 4:30 pm, the boys Varsity baseball team will have a game vs Northeastern Clinton Central at the Chip Cummings Field at SUNY Plattsburgh.
At 4:30 pm, the girls JV softball team will have a game vs Peru Central at Laphams Mills Park.
At 4:30 pm, the girls Varsity softball team will have a game vs Peru Central at Peru High School.
At 5:15 pm, the Unified Basketball team will have a game vs Saranac Central at Saranac Central High School.
The Varsity Boys and Girls track teams will have a meet vs Beekmantown Central, here at PHS at 6:30 pm.
Senior Athletes: If you have not done so already, please be sure to turn in your sheets for the Athletic Awards Dinner to Mrs. Meschinelli in the main office. If your parents are attending, please be sure to bring in their reservation forms as well.