Today is FRIDAY, APRIL 12th, 2019
It is an “A” Day
- Attention Seniors: The Josten Rep will be at PHS TODAY at during the lunch periods. He will be delivering graduation announcements. Any balance will be due at that time.
- As a reminder regarding CV-TEC: There will be no CV-TEC from April 15-22 for Spring Break. School will resume on Tuesday, April 23rd.
- Are you looking for a Summer JOB?? SWEET applications are available in the Guidance Office. Students who are 14 to 20 years old can apply but preference will be given to students who are 16 or older. Please don’t wait! Interviews will be in May, and only a limited number are given. Economic Eligibility Guidelines Apply.
- All students taking AP examswill be having a MANDATORY meeting on Wednesday April 24th directly after school in room 226 to complete the pre-administration materials for your exams. Students should bring a pen and a pencil. Any student who cannot attend should see Mr. P in room 220.
- TODAY the Green Team will be hosting its 8th annual Earth Day Celebration in the Gym during lunch periods. Come and check out the bicycle smoothie maker, Adventure Club, Amnesty International, and see Casella for a free water bottle. All are welcome between 5th and 7th
- Attention all Sophomores: Please let your counselor know if you plan to take a course at CV-Tec next year by the end of TODAY!
Congratulations to Jasmine Piper breaking the school record for the discus last night in the season opening Track & Field meet.