Stafford Middle School
Thursday, April 11, 2019
- Attention all students: You MUST report to homeroom before you go to the guidance office, nurse or to another classroom. Once classes have begun-you must report to your original class, check in for attendance and get a pass from the teacher BEFORE going anywhere else. Students who are out of the classroom without a pass will be given a referral.
- Teachers-please give passes to students if they leave your classroom.
- Musical instruments and sports equipment can be dropped off at 7:55…NO SOONER
- All students please check lost and found in the cafeteria for items or books you may have lost.
- School Spirit Week: Today is: Today is a Pajama Day; Friday is school pride….wear Black and Orange!
- The Yearbook club will meet today from 3-4 in B-5. Everyone must attend!
- Reality Check meets today after schools in Ms. Quinn’s room…bring your RSVP’s.
- The District Art Show is Tuesday, April 23rd, from 4:00-6:00 at the Duken gym. Come see all of the Artwork from students throughout the district.
- Are you looking for a summer job? SWEET applications are available in the guidance office. Students who are 14 to 20 years old can apply but preference will be given to students who are 16 or older. Please don’t wait! Interviews will be in May and only a limited number are given. Economic Eligibility Guidelines Apply.
Plattsburgh City School District shows support for the Autism Alliance of Northeastern NY. Our “Be Kind” t-shirt fundraiser rose over $800! Wear shirts throughout April to raise awareness!