Stafford Middle School
Tuesday, April 9, 2019
- Attention all students: You MUST report to homeroom before you go to the guidance office, nurse or to another classroom. Once classes have begun-you must report to your original class, check in for attendance and get a pass from the teacher BEFORE going anywhere else. Students who are out of the classroom without a pass will be given a referral.
- Teachers-please give passes to students if they leave your classroom.
- Musical instruments and sports equipment can be dropped off at 7:55…NO SOONER
- All students please check lost and found in the cafeteria for items or books you may have lost.
- School Spirit Week: Today is: Class Color Day –
6th–Red; 7th grade-Green; 8th grade-Purple Faculty-Blue. Wednesday is Mismatch Day. Thursday is Pajama Day. Friday is school pride….wear Black and Orange!
- The Yearbook club will meet today from 3-4 in B-5. Everyone must attend!
- Are you looking for a summer job? SWEET applications are available in the guidance office. Students who are 14 to 20 years old can apply but preference will be given to students who are 16 or older. Please don’t wait! Interviews will be in May and only a limited number are given. Economic Eligibility Guidelines Apply.
- Reminder: Tomorrow, Wednesday, April 10th, is an Early Release Day! Students will be released at 11:30 am.
Plattsburgh City School District shows support for the Autism Alliance of Northeastern NY. Our “Be Kind” t-shirt fundraiser rose over $800! Wear shirts throughout April to raise awareness!