Today is MONDAY March 18TH, 2019
and it is an “A” Day
Attention all SELECT VOCAL ENSEMBLE members: There will be a rehearsal in room 108 immediately after school from 2:45 to 3:30. All Select Vocal Ensemble members are expected to be there.
- Green Team is selling Earth Day Shirts until March 27th. See Mrs. Sholtis or your local Green Teamer to check out this year’s design. The cost is $12.00 and the shirts will be here for our Earth Day Celebration on April 12th.
- The Sophomore HOP dance is coming up on Saturday March 30th! Tickets are $10 and will be on sale from today March 18th to March 29th at the PHS Hive. No tickets will be sold at the door! Any GUEST from another school must be in High School and MUST be signed up in the Main Office by March 25th. All guests NOT in 10th grade must be signed up and accompanied by a PHS Class of 2021 member.
- There will be a GAPP meeting immediately after school tomorrow in room 213. All members please attend.
- ATTENTION SENIOR ATHLETES! The “42 Club” is looking for eligible seniors for this year’s induction at the Senior Sports Awards Banquet. Any senior who played 2 or 3 sports every year for the past 4 years should see Mr. Hartmann ASAP.
- This Thursday March 21, there will be a Boys Soccer meeting in Room 249 at 3 pm. Any interested JV and Varsity players are urged to attend. The meeting is expected to last 30 minutes. If you have any questions, contact coach LaRose in Room 249.