Stafford Middle School
Tuesday, March 12, 2019
- Attention all students: You MUST report to homeroom before you go to the guidance office, nurse or to another classroom. Once classes have begun-you must report to your original class, check in for attendance and get a pass from the teacher BEFORE going anywhere else. Students who are out of the classroom without a pass will be given a referral.
- Teachers-please give passes to students if they leave your classroom.
- Musical instruments and sports equipment can be dropped off at 7:55…NO SOONER
- All students please check lost and found in the cafeteria for items or books you may have lost.
- Modified B Basketball practice will be Thursday, March 14th from 3:30-5:30.
- The next Student Council meeting is today, March 12th after school in room F6. Please be sure 1 representative is present.
- The Yearbook Club will meet tomorrow, Wednesday, from 3-4 in B-5. Everyone must attend!
- To Modified Track Athletes: A 20 minute meeting will be held in front of the auditorium after school tomorrow, Wednesday, March13th. Paperwork will be handed out and to go over expectations.
- Neon Night Dance! Thursday, March 14th from 6-8pm in the SMS Gymnasium (must use back entrance.) The cost of the dance is $3; Food and Drinks cost $1; Game Entries-.50. Two students dressed in the most neon will each win a special prize*
- Grandparent Appreciation Night will be held on Thursday, March 21st from 4-5pm in the SMS cafeteria. SMS grandparents and their SMS grandchildren attending SMS. Activities include Grandparent pins, Ice Cream Social, Gift Basket giveaways, board games, and poems read by students. RSVP slips must be returned by Wednesday, March 13th!