Today is TUESDAY March 12TH, 2019
and it is a “B” Day
We would like to wish a very Happy Birthday today to MRS. LAPAGE!
Attention students that park on the auditorium side: The half of the parking lot closest to the building is reserved for faculty and staff. Students should park in the back half of the parking lot closer to Rugar Street.
Thursday 3/14 is an Early Release day at PHS and CV-TEC. There will be no afternoon CV-TEC.
There will be no school at PHS on Friday 3/15. CV-TEC will also be closed all day for a Superintendent’s Conference Day. Regularly scheduled classes will resume on Monday, March 18th.
- Yearbooks are on sale for $60.00 until Friday March 15th. Yearbooks can also be ordered online at Jostens.com.
- There will be a GREEN TEAM meeting this week on Wednesday after school. We will be preparing for Earth Day.
- Green Team is selling Earth Day Shirts until March 27th. See Mrs. Sholtis or your local Green Teamer to check out this year’s design. The cost is $12.00 and the shirts will be here for our Earth Day Celebration on April 12th.
- There will be a GAPP meeting immediately after school tomorrow in the library. All members please attend. Please see Mrs. Seeber or Mr. Graf today if you cannot attend.
- Hello PHS, this is Ian Campbell, president of the PHS-GAPP Club. Today officially kicks off the 11th Annual Coin Drop Championship competition. This is a competition among 12 PHS teacher teams. The goal is to raise money for the German American Partnership Program. Before and after school hours you will see four carts stationed around PHS as follows: at the Taj entrance, near the office, by the auditorium, and near the Faculty lunch room. Each cart has 12 containers identified by team name for the donation of coins. Just drop your coins into the container of your preferred team. At the conclusion of this 3-week competition, the team who collects the most money earns year-long bragging rights over the 11 losing teams, and also gets royally crowned and honored in a formal ceremony. The contest concludes March 28, and the winning team will be announced March 29. Canadian currency is accepted at face-value, Monopoly money is not. Help your fave team to victory! Look for team names on posters, or see a Gappy for information. Thank you all!
ATTENTION SENIOR ATHLETES! The “42 Club” is looking for eligible seniors for this year’s induction at the Senior Sports Awards Banquet. Any senior who played 2 or 3 sports every year for the past 4 years should see Mr. Hartmann ASAP.