Stafford Middle School
Monday, February 11, 2019
- Attention all students: You MUST report to homeroom before you go to the guidance office, nurse or to another classroom. Once classes have begun-you must report to your original class, check in for attendance and get a pass from the teacher BEFORE going anywhere else. Students who are out of the classroom without a pass will be given a referral.
- Teachers-please give passes to students if they leave your classroom.
- Musical instruments and sports equipment can be dropped off at 7:55…NO SOONER
- All students please check lost and found in the cafeteria for items or books you may have lost.
- REMINDER!!! EARLY DISMISSAL TOMORROW (TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 12TH) PLEASE HAVE YOUR RIDES HERE FOR 11:30!
- Today is the last day to order a yearbook. The yearbook staff will be in the cafeteria from 3:00-3:30 to take orders. Yearbooks are $25.00. Extra order forms are in the office!
- Congratulations to Betsy Bayer, Josh Sharp, Josh Farrell, Vinny Gallicchio, Calli Fitzwater, and Ben Lambert for their performance at the regional Math Counts Competition! The team took first place and will move on to the state competition.
Spring Sports Sign Ups! ***Athletes must “sign-up” every sing sport season! ***
Modified Sign-Ups: February 25th-March 8th: (TWO WEEKS ONLY) All Modified Sports Tryouts begin on Monday, March 11th!
Plattsburgh City School District is showing support for Autism Awareness in the month of April-“Be kind” logo shirt can be purchased online or order forms are available in the main office. Orders are due before break!