Stafford Middle School
Wednesday, February 6, 2019
- Attention all students: You MUST report to homeroom before you go to the guidance office, nurse or to another classroom. Once classes have begun-you must report to your original class, check in for attendance and get a pass from the teacher BEFORE going anywhere else. Students who are out of the classroom without a pass will be given a referral.
- Teachers-please give passes to students if they leave your classroom.
- Musical instruments and sports equipment can be dropped off at 7:55…NO SOONER
- All students please check lost and found in the cafeteria for items or books you may have lost.
- It’s time to order a yearbook! The yearbook staff will be in the cafeteria everyday next week from 3:00-3:30 to take orders. Orders may also be placed online. Yearbooks are $25.00. Extra order forms are in the office.
- Attention all 7th and 8th graders interested in playing a JV or Varsity Spring sports. There will be a mandatory meeting this Thursday from 2:55-3:15 in room G17. Any questions see Mr. Hartmann.
- Tech Club’s next meeting is Thursday after school in Room 103. New members are always welcome.
|5:30pm||Basketball: Boys Modified Game||vs. Saranac Central|
Spring Sports Sign Ups! ***Athletes must “sign-up” every sing sport season!***
Modified Sign-Ups: February 25th-March 8th: (TWO WEEKS ONLY) All Modified Sports Tryouts begin on Monday, March 11th!
Plattsburgh City School District is showing support for Autism Awareness in the month of April-“Be kind” logo shirt can be purchased online or order forms are available in the main office. Orders are due before break!