Today is an “A” Day
TUESDAY January 8, 2019
Happy Birthday today to ABIGAIL DeLONG!
NO GUIDANCE INFO
- TODAY there will be a Junior Class Prom theme meeting after school in the computer lab. Please bring any possible prom themes you may have on Friday, January 11th into all US History classes. All Juniors will be voting for the official prom theme. To anybody who doesn’t have a US History class, please see Mr. Bowlen between periods or after school on the 11th to cast your vote.
- Attention Juniors: The annual CFES Potsdam-Canton Overnight will take place on January 24th -25th…… That’s Thursday and Friday of Regents week. We will be visiting SUNY Canton, St. Lawrence, Clarkson, and SUNY Potsdam. Permission packets are due Thursday, January 10th by 3 pm. Cost of the trip is $40.00. Scholarships are available for students needing assistance. Please see Ms. LaPierre in room 221 if interested.
- January’s Essential Skill is Goal Setting – A goal is a desired result that you envision and commit to achieve. You have to know what you want so that you can take steps to get there. Goals can be both personal and academic, short term or long term. As we get ready for Second semester, now is the perfect time to set some goals for yourself.
- Each month CFES will raffle off 2 movie passes to Cumberland 12 based on the Essential skills. Entry forms can be found outside of the Guidance office and Ms. LaPierre’s room (Room 221) and in Study Hall. The drawing will take place on the last school day of the month.
- Come support Jessica and Molly’s NHS projects at the Boys Varsity Basketball home game @ 7:00 p.m. TODAY. They will be hosting a bake sale and everything will be just $1.00.
- GAPP will meet immediately after school today in the library. All members please attend.
- Got leftover New Year’s bottles? Bring all your bottles to the TAJ entrance this Saturday the 12th, from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m., to support Tommy Jolicoeur and Matt Golden’s NHS project. All proceeds will be donated to the Light of Life Foundation, which provides thyroid cancer patients with support and information.
At 5:30 pm, the JV Boys Basketball team will have a game vs NCCS, here at PHS.
At 7 pm, the Varsity Boys Basketball team will have a game NCCS, here at PHS.
At 7 pm, the Boys Varsity Hockey team will have a game vs NCCS, at home, at Ameri-Can North Sports Center.